Click for video archives & Senior Minister's blog
October 28, 2014
REMEMBER: Fall Back! Set your clocks BACK an hour( ) before you go to bed.
1. A Call to Action for Affordable Housing - Our community needs affordable housing. Join your neighbors this , from in the Great Hallto hear about our vision to develop affordable rental housing. Hear stories of our neighbors who are struggling to stay stably housed. Learn how you can be a part of building housing and building community. RSVP's are encouraged to Allison Johnson at (652) 789 - 6260, ext. 214 firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope you'll join us, and bring your friends and neighbors!
2. Giving Campaign - Together we need to raise $2.1 million to fund our 2015 annual operations and to ensure our ministries continue to flourish and grow. We also need to address the immediate needs of our church building to repair, restore and make our building accessible to all. We are looking to Raise the Roof at $8.2 million. For more information, click the link above.
3. Become a Member! - Would you like to become a member of Wayzata Community Church or do know someone who does? New Members will be received in worship on . For more information and to sign up, click the link above.
4. WoW - Join us for Worship in the Sanctuary. Our ministries are going to a whole new level of impact. It's a whole new line up that is guaranteed to be INVITATIONAL, INSPIRATIONAL & INTERGENERATIONAL. Childcare is available from and Wednesdays at WCC are Parables friendly. Click the link above to see everything Wednesdays have to offer.
5. Featured Classes of the Week- Legacy: What will we leave behind? , , Piper Library, led by Rev. Lindy Purdy.
Come and hear some great ways to plan for your own legacy—in creative and tangible ways. Resources and group discussion will be part of this 3 week session.
Parenting Adult Children, , , Piper Library, led by Rev. Lindy Purdy
Once a parent, always a parent. That is a fact of life, but the role of a parent changes significantly when our children become adults. This workshop will explore ways to stay connected while changing roles.
6. Did you miss Church last Sunday? Here are some of the highlights: Do: inspire
View the October issue of the eBeacon: