PASTORAL CARE TEAM AND CARING COMMUNITY MINISTERS
We would love to visit you or your loved one. If you would like a phone call or visit please let us know by calling 952-473-8877, or email Rev. Dan Stark at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In Spring 2020, 15 Caring Community Ministers (CCMs) were called to serve the Wayzata Community Church congregation in pastoral care needs, serving alongside our Pastoral Care clergy team. They each received more than 30 hours of pastoral training and are equipped to serve all who are in need of a listening ear and spiritual guidance. If you would like to connect with a Caring Community Minister, please send an email to email@example.com.
We encourage you to contact us in matters such as:
• Hospitalization of a member or close family member
• Upcoming surgery or therapeutic engagement
• Death of a family member
• Extended illness of self or family member
• Personal or family emergency or crisis
• Need for referral to counselor or support group
• Requests to be included on the Prayer Chain