- Crazy Snowstorm Last week….Classes continue on Lydia this Sunday
- Sunday School Volunteers Needed: Many Guide openings throughout April/May
- Kids Night Out in April-Beach party this Friday…sign up before it fills! (April 20)
- “Don’t Mom Alone” Parenting Podcast and Support Group Tonight
- Shipwrecked!! VBS 2018 Registration is Open!! Aug. 13-17
- Summer Camp Registration continues!
New Unit Began on Sunday-Lydia!!
Last Sunday we changed plans a bit because of the blizzard of 2018!! Regular church services were cancelled for safety concerns. I hope you all had a fun snow day! This Sunday (April 22) we’ll continue our study of Lydia, a businesswoman from the New Testament! We read from the book of acts about Paul’s ministry and his encounter with Lydia, a woman of faith who opened her heart to learn about Jesus! kdg. and 1st graders will make Lydia’s Luscious Blueberry Cobbler, 2nd and 3rd will act out a play and pantomime actions in the drama room, and 4th/5th will do some embroidery stitching of baptism symbols with purple yarn and all while learning about this great woman of faith!!
We Need Your Help!!
This month we are in need of volunteers for guiding in most grades, especially kindergarten and 1st grade. I promise you, it is fun, and your kids LOVE when you volunteer. Click here to look at the openings and to choose dates to help. I will follow up with details for you on everything you need to know. Thanks for working with me to guide your kids on their spiritual journey!
Click here to sign up to volunteer as a guide.
Click here to sign up to volunteer as a teacher.
Kids Night Out-Beach Party!
Join your friends in faith for a beach party on Friday April 20th from 6-10 p.m. All children ages 3-5th grade are invited to attend. The evening includes a pizza dinner, games, crafts, and a kid-friendly movie. The cost is $15 and registration is required. Sign up today and bring your friends along!
God Centered Moms
DON’T MOM ALONE!
Join WCC’s new Soul Sisters group for moms. All moms are welcome…brand new mamas, moms in the thick of it with young kids, and moms with older kids too! You are not alone in the crazy “mom world”, come join others for relevant discussion and fellowship. This is a “podcast club”, we’re starting with 6 sessions of the podcast “God Centered Mom”. Listen before attending and plan to discuss.
Today, from 7:30PM-9:00PM at WCC Care of You Room.
Stay tuned for the link to the next podcast!
For questions or more information please contact
Andrea Fazendin firstname.lastname@example.org 612-501-0936 (mom of 3 – 7yrs, 5yrs, and 16 mos) Heather Comer email@example.com 612-479-4662 (mom of 2 – 4yrs and 5mos)
Wednesday this week:
Join us this week in Moment for Mission as we continue to learn ways to be the hands ands feet of God in our world. Class meets on Wednesdays from 5:00-5:30 (k-2nd) and 5:30-6:00pm 3rd-5th). This week and next week we’ll focus on taking care of our planet as we approach Earth Day. Join us whenever it works for your family! We meet in the Care of You room right off the gym! See pics from last week when we painted rocks with words of encouragement for the Kindness Rock Project.
Bible, Books and Games: (K-5th grade-Graceland Gym labs) This week we’ll talk again about the important lessons Jesus taught during his ministry. How can we put it into action in our lives. This low key class also includes a snack and open gym time! Join us whenever it works for your family!
Vacation Bible School
Summer Camp 2018
Ready, Set, Register!
Download a pdf of the Summer Camp 2018 brochure here.
This year we are using a NEW registration system for camp (all of your past camp account information will NOT work with the new system).
- If you have previously filled out the request for information forms follow the link below to start your registration for camp (make sure to have your username and password information ready to go!)• Click on this link: https://wccregistration.
• When logged into your parent portal, go to the top tab titled “enrollment”
• Select your camper to begin registration
- If you have not filled out the information form, use the link below to start your registration process
• New Camper Direct Enrollment Form:
• Make sure to have your insurance card ready for registration (you will be required to enter this information to register)
• Have a electronic method of payment for the $100 Down payment due upon Registration
Questions? Contact Kjerstee Miller at 952-473-8877 ext. 224 or
Click here for information about Camp Scholarships.
Click here for Camper Eligibility Criteria.
2018 CAMP SESSIONS
For incoming 3rd-5th grade students
CC #1 Saturday, June 23 through Tuesday, June 26
CC #2 Wednesday, July 11 through Saturday, July 14