- Movie Sunday! Ministry of Paul on April 29th
- Sunday School Volunteers Needed: Many Guide openings in May
- Invitation for 5th Graders
- “Don’t Mom Alone” Parenting Podcast and Support Group
- Shipwrecked!! VBS 2018 Registration is Open!! Aug. 13-17
- Summer Camp Registration continues!
Movie Sunday-April 29 Join your friends in faith on Sunday April 29th for Movie Sunday! All kids k-5th grade will enjoy a movie on the ministry of Paul who was instrumental in spreading christianity and has written many of the books in the new testament. After learning about his en counter with Lydia for the past two weeks we’ll learn more in this excellent video for all ages! Popcorn and cold water will be served.
We Need Your Help!!
This month we are in need of volunteers for guiding in most grades, especially kindergarten and 1st grade. I promise you, it is fun, and your kids LOVE when you volunteer. Click here to look at the openings and to choose dates to help. I will follow up with details for you on everything you need to know. Thanks for working with me to guide your kids on their spiritual journey!
Special Invitation for 5th Graders:
All graduated 5th graders are also welcome to become VBS junior counselors! Look for registration for this great way to learn how to be a leader at WCC this summer!
God Centered Moms
DON’T MOM ALONE!
Join WCC’s new Soul Sisters group for moms. All moms are welcome…brand new mamas, moms in the thick of it with young kids, and moms with older kids too! You are not alone in the crazy “mom world”, come join others for relevant discussion and fellowship. This is a “podcast club”, we’re starting with 6 sessions of the podcast “God Centered Mom”. Listen before attending and plan to discuss.
For questions or more information please contact
Andrea Fazendin email@example.com 612-501-0936 (mom of 3 – 7yrs, 5yrs, and 16 mos) Heather Comer firstname.lastname@example.org 612-479-4662 (mom of 2 – 4yrs and 5mos)
Wednesday this week:
Join us this week in Moment for Mission as we continue to learn ways to be the hands ands feet of God in our world. Class meets on Wednesdays from 5:00-5:30 (k-2nd) and 5:30-6:00pm 3rd-5th). This week once again we’ll focus on taking care of our planet and write four goals for caring for the Earth in our own home and community. Join us whenever it works for your family! We meet in the Care of You room right off the gym! See pics from last week when we painted rocks with words of encouragement for the Kindness Rock Project.
Pics from last Wednesday’s Earth Day Bingo!
Bible, Books and Games: (K-5th grade-Graceland Gym labs) This week we’ll talk again about the important lessons Jesus taught during his ministry focusing on the Parables. How can we put it into action in our lives. This low key class also includes a snack and open gym time! Join us whenever it works for your family!
Vacation Bible School
Ready, Set, Register!
This year we are using a NEW registration systemfor camp (all of your past camp account information will NOT work with the new system).
- If you have previously filled out the request for information forms follow the link below to start your registration for camp (make sure to have your username and password information ready to go!)• Click on this link: https://wccregistration.campmanagement.com/campers
• When logged into your parent portal, go to the top tab titled “enrollment”
• Select your camper to begin registration
- If you have not filled out the information form, use the link below to start your registration process
• New Camper Direct Enrollment Form:
• Make sure to have your insurance card ready for registration (you will be required to enter this information to register)
• Have a electronic method of payment for the $100 Down payment due upon Registration
2018 CAMP SESSIONS
For incoming 3rd-5th grade students
CC #1 Saturday, June 23 through Tuesday, June 26
CC #2 Wednesday, July 11 through Saturday, July 14