- Sunday School in May-Moms and Prayers
- Wednesday this week-Church grounds clean up!
- Don’t Mom Alone-Mom support and podcast group
- Kids Night Out-May 18th 6-10pm
- Shipwrecked!! VBS 2018 Registration is Open!! Aug. 13-17
- Summer Camp Registration continues!
- Jodie’s contact Information
Graceland in May!
Join us in May for fun and learning. Here’s the plan for the month:
May 6-The Love of a Mother-On this special day we’ll talk about the love that mother’s give to their children. After discussion and a special story we’ll break up into grade level groups to make some one of a kind gifts for our moms which we’ll wrap up to be ready for Mother’s day next week.
May 13 and 20-The Lord’s Prayer- This two week unit will be a time to talk about prayer and especially the prayer Jesus taught his disciples over 2000 years ago-The Lord’s Prayer. In small classroom groups we’ll explore this powerful prayer in meaningful ways.
May 27-Movie Sunday-If you are in town on memorial day weekend join us for a movie in Planet Holywood (all grades) where we’ll talk about what we’ve learned about prayer and watch a special movie on prayer.
God Centered Moms
DON’T MOM ALONE!
Join WCC’s new Soul Sisters group for moms. All moms are welcome…brand new mamas, moms in the thick of it with young kids, and moms with older kids too! You are not alone in the crazy “mom world”, come join others for relevant discussion and fellowship. This is a “podcast club”, we’re starting with 6 sessions of the podcast “God Centered Mom”. Listen before attending and plan to discuss.
For questions or more information please contact
Andrea Fazendin firstname.lastname@example.org 612-501-0936 (mom of 3 – 7yrs, 5yrs, and 16 mos) Heather Comer email@example.com 612-479-4662 (mom of 2 – 4yrs and 5mos)
Kids Night Out-Friday, May 18th (6-10pm)
Don’t wait till the last minute! The last Kids Night Out of the program year is Friday May 18th. Join us for pizza, crafts, games and a kid friendly movie. Kids Night Out is for all kids ages 3-5th grade and their friends! Middle Schoolers are always welcome as helpers (no charge). Click here to register today!
Vacation Bible School
Vacation Bible School 2018
August 13-17 • 9 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
For ages 3 through 5th grade
and 6th-8th grade Junior Counselor Program
Cost: $100 per child
Ready, Set, Register!
2018 CAMP SESSIONS
For incoming 3rd-5th grade students
CC #1 Saturday, June 23 through Tuesday, June 26
CC #2 Wednesday, July 11 through Saturday, July 14
This year we are using a NEW registration system for camp (all of your past camp account information will NOT work with the new system).
- If you have previously filled out the request for information forms follow the link below to start your registration for camp (make sure to have your username and password information ready to go!)• Click on this link: https://wccregistration.campmanagement.com/campers
• When logged into your parent portal, go to the top tab titled “enrollment”
• Select your camper to begin registration
- If you have not filled out the information form, use the link below to start your registration process
• New Camper Direct Enrollment Form:
https://wccregistration.campmanagement.com/enrollHope to see you soon!
Jodie Nyberg (952-270-3745-cell) (952-473-8877 #222 work)
Contact me at any time with questions!