- Sunday School this week-Memorial Sunday movie
- Wednesdays this Summer-Music on the Lawn for the whole fam!
- Shipwrecked!! VBS 2018 Registration is Open!! Aug. 13-17
- Summer Camp Registration continues!
- Jodie’s contact Information
On Sunday the holy spirit filled the sanctuary as k-5th graders sang energy filled songs of the spirit! Paige and Thomas had solos!
May 27-Movie Sunday-If you are in town on Memorial day weekend join us for a movie in Planet Holywood (all grades) where we’ll talk about what we’ve learned about prayer and watch a special movie on prayer. I will be working off site this week and am looking for someone to show the movie at 9am. Please let me know if you can help out! This is an easy and fun way to be involved.
Coming Up in June Summer WOW – Where Music and Message Meet on the Lawn, begins Wednesday, June 13! Gathering and picnics begin at 5:30 p.m., and from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. we’ll hear Music and a Message. Adele’s Custard will be served at every WOW this summer, and we’ll offer a variety of food options from food trucks to hot dogs on the grill to picnic-style meals. Each week there will be a kids corner filled with activities for all ages! As always, dogs are welcome!
Vacation Bible School
Vacation Bible School 2018
August 13-17 • 9 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
For ages 3 through 5th grade
and 6th-8th grade Junior Counselor Program
Cost: $100 per child
Ready, Set, Register!
2018 CAMP SESSIONS
For incoming 3rd-5th grade students
CC #1 Saturday, June 23 through Tuesday, June 26
CC #2 Wednesday, July 11 through Saturday, July 14
This year we are using a NEW registration system for camp (all of your past camp account information will NOT work with the new system).
- If you have previously filled out the request for information forms follow the link below to start your registration for camp (make sure to have your username and password information ready to go!)• Click on this link: https://wccregistration.campmanagement.com/campers
• When logged into your parent portal, go to the top tab titled “enrollment”
• Select your camper to begin registration
- If you have not filled out the information form, use the link below to start your registration process
• New Camper Direct Enrollment Form:
https://wccregistration.campmanagement.com/enrollHope to see you soon!
Jodie Nyberg (952-270-3745-cell) (952-473-8877 #222 work)
Contact me at any time with questions!