I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.” John 13:34-35
We would love to visit you or your loved one. If you would like a visit please let us know by calling or emailing us directly. We will make arrangements and connect with you at the earliest convenience.
We encourage you to contact us in matters such as these:
- Hospitalization of a member or close family member
- Upcoming surgery or therapeutic engagement
- Death of a family member
- Extended illness of self or family member
- Change of residence for health reasons
- Personal or family emergency or crisis
- Need for referral to counselor or support group
- Requests to be included on the Prayer Chain
- Other personal concerns
The Pastoral Care Team
Emergency Contact Number One of our ministers is on call 24 hours a day for emergencies. If you encounter a life-threatening emergency call 911 first. The Wayzata Community Church pastoral emergency phone number is 952-473-8877 Ext 245. (When the voicemail picks up you can dial 245 to be routed to the on-call minister)
Our Pastoral Team seeks to be responsive to the needs of church members at all times.