VIEW ONLINE WORSHIP  |  LEADERSHIP TRANSITION  |  COVID-19 SAFETY UPDATES
seach

Welcome Michele Ramert!

Jesus said, “Let all the children come to me.” Not some. Not most. All the children! 

Hello, I am Michele Ramert and have stepped into the role of Interim Director of Special Needs Ministry. I am thrilled to be a part of this ministry. 

My family and I have been members of Wayzata Community Church for the past 13 years. My husband, Brett, and I have 3 children, Michael, 26, Will, 22 and Ben, 19.  Back when we were looking for a new church, a main priority was inclusion for all. We quickly landed at WCC. Throughout the years, I have volunteered in many different capacities at church. My biggest and most fulfilling role to date is being a Middle School and High School leader.  The relationships and experiences being a leader are immeasurable. I love the energy of the youth and feel so called to walk beside them. 

For the past 14 years, I have worked as a Special Education Para. Working one on one with a special needs student is nothing short of amazing. So, you can imagine my excitement when Wayzata Community Church launched Parables. I am so proud that WCC has created a safe and inclusive space for ALL to worship. The need and response did not stop there, the church then developed a Special Needs Ministry. In a few short years, the Special Needs Ministry has created meaningful programming such as Best Buddies, Respite Care, Bible Studies, Vacation Bible School, and so much more. 

When God talks, you listen…. and here I am, eager to meet, connect and continue the good work of the WCC Special Needs Ministry.

Contact / Location
Contact info

Address: 125 Wayzata Boulevard East
Wayzata, MN 55391
Phone: 952-473-8877
Email: welcome@wayzatacommunitychurch.org

Worship / Calendar

Sunday Worship

ONLINE WORSHIP
8 a.m., 9 a.m., 10 a.m. Parables and 10:45 a.m.
on Facebook, Youtube and our website

Please visit WC-Connect for current calendar information.