COVID-19 WORSHIP UPDATE | ONLINE & IN-PERSON WORSHIP
To encourage a safe and healthy environment for everyone, we invite you to read the details below and join us in caring for one another as best we can.
While your well-being is a priority, please know that there is always a risk for getting COVID-19 when in a group setting. If you are in a high risk group, or if you feel more comfortable staying home, please continue to join us for our weekly online services at 8 a.m., 9 a.m., 10 a.m. Parables, and 10:45 am.
PRE-REGISTER WEEKLY FOR IN-PERSON WORSHIP
Pre-registration for our 10 a.m. in-person worship service in the Sanctuary is required each week. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER (or call the church office at 952-473-8877).
WHAT TO EXPECT FOR IN-PERSON SUNDAY WORSHIP
As we resume in-person worship, please review and adhere to the following guidelines
* If you are sick or have a temperature, please enjoy our online services.
- Pre-registration is required each week. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Choice of seating is not available. Ushers will seat members from front to back.
- No congregational singing or spoken word.
- Masks are required for all ages (excluding children ages birth-2).
- Enter through the main doors (under the Portico) through Founders Hall. Doors will open 20 minutes prior to the start of the service.
- Signs and greeters will help you navigate the traffic flow in the building upon entry.
- Upon entering Founders Hall, your temperature will be taken with the touchless thermometers.
- The building will be sanitized before you arrive each week.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available.
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the building.
- Maintain 6 foot social distancing throughout the building and outdoors.
- Giving can be done online, by mail or through direct deposit. Any in-person offerings can be placed in the plates located at the back of Sanctuary.
- There will be no gathering in Founders Hall after the service.
- We will not be serving coffee before or after the service.
- Public restrooms are limited, so please plan accordingly.