November 7, 2020
UPDATE: IN-PERSON WORSHIP SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
From a place of abundant compassion and caution, we’ve made the decision to suspend our in-person worship until further notice. A significant rise in the spread of Coronavirus in our immediate area, and the risks posed to you and our staff, compel us to make this decision. Please stay tuned for future updates. In the meantime, we hope you’ll continue to find our online worship experiences meaningful and inspirational. Join us at our website, our Facebook page, or Youtube Channel at 8 a.m., 9 a.m., 10 a.m. (Parables), and 10:45 a.m.
COVID-19 WORSHIP UPDATE | ONLINE & IN-PERSON WORSHIP
To encourage a safe and healthy environment for everyone, we invite you to read the details below and join us in caring for one another as best we can.
While your well-being is a priority, please know that there is always a risk for getting COVID-19 when in a group setting. If you are in a high risk group, or if you feel more comfortable staying home, please continue to join us for our weekly online services at 8 a.m., 9 a.m., 10 a.m. Parables, and 10:45 am.
WHAT TO EXPECT FOR IN-PERSON SUNDAY WORSHIP
As we resume in-person worship, please review and adhere to the following guidelines
* If you are sick or have a temperature, please enjoy our online services.
- Choice of seating is not available. Ushers will seat members from front to back.
- No congregational singing or spoken word.
- Masks are required for all ages (excluding children ages birth-2).
- Enter through the main doors (under the Portico) through Founders Hall. Doors will open 20 minutes prior to the start of the service.
- Signs and greeters will help you navigate the traffic flow in the building upon entry.
- Upon entering Founders Hall, your temperature will be taken with the touchless thermometers.
- The building will be sanitized before you arrive each week.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available.
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the building.
- Maintain 6 foot social distancing throughout the building and outdoors.
- Giving can be done online, by mail or through direct deposit. Any in-person offerings can be placed in the plates located at the back of Sanctuary.
- There will be no gathering in Founders Hall after the service.
- We will not be serving coffee before or after the service.
- Public restrooms are limited, so please plan accordingly.