The High School Fall Retreat is BACK!
Friday, November 5 to Sunday, November 7
Friday – Marshall will be grilling hotdogs starting at 5:15 PM. Buses leave at 6:00 PM.
Saturday – Students will return by Noon.
This fall we are returning to Camp Friendship for a weekend of fun where we will not only deepen our relationships with each other but God! For scholarship information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
New families to Campsite Registration CLICK HERE TO ENROLL.
Returning families to Campsite Registration CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP.
Before the Retreat
• We request that students, their families, and retreat leaders follow guidance for travelers in the 14 days before camp arrival to reduce exposure to COVID-19. Unvaccinated students, volunteers, and staff members should engage in a 2-week prearrival quarantine that includes physical distancing, mask-wearing when not at home, avoiding unnecessary travel, and refraining from indoor social gatherings with people outside of their households.
• We ask students and leaders who are not fully vaccinated to provide proof of a negative viral test taken no more than 1–3 days before arriving at camp. Please email or text proof of negative viral test to Molly Schroeder at
• CDC does not recommend getting tested again in the three months after a positive viral test if the person does not have symptoms of COVID-19. Students, volunteers and staff who have had a positive viral test in the 3 months prior to the retreat and have met the criteria to end isolation should have a letter from their healthcare provider documenting the positive test date and stating the individual is cleared to end isolation.
Face Masks during the Retreat
The ONLY time a student, volunteer, or staff will not be wearing a mask will be:
• When students are in their cabin (the equivalent to being “at home”)
• Eating during mealtimes
• While outside
Case Identification and Contact Tracing
• Our on-site medical professional and leadership staff will contact parents if a student appears to be showing any symptoms of COVID-19. If concerns arise, all parties involved will be asked to talk through options with WCC staff as we follow CDC and MDH guidelines.
• We will isolate students with symptoms immediately, and a parent will be contacted with recommendations for testing. They should remain isolated until parents can come pick-up their student.
• If deemed necessary, students will need to be picked up by a family member, or have a plan to be picked up within 12 hours.
• If a following test result is positive, PLEASE CONTACT MOLLY IMMEDIATELY at mschroeder@