Our 9th and 10th grade Milestone is this week on Sunday at 10:15 am! Parents of 9th and 10th graders please join your students this week as we discuss faith and family. Can’t wait to see you there, please let Gabe or Jordan know if you have any questions.
What’s in this High School Ministry News?
- Weekly Ministry- Acts Wednesday at 7:15 pm and Pathways Sunday at 10:15 am. 9th and 10th grade parents join us for Milestone this Sunday!
- Save the Date- Mexico, Colorado, Camp and more!
- Mission Trip- We’re going to Mexico! Limited Spots available reach out ASAP!
- Colorado Registration- Backpack with us in the Rocky Mountains from July 7th-15th! Don’t miss out on this once in a lifetime discipleship experience!
- Camp– Dates are released for all camps! Registration begins on January 28th at 7 am, don’t miss out!
- Bridge Builders- Earn money for WCC Opportunities from WCC Opportunities!
- Milestone Ministry Dates- 9th & 10th: January 21st and April 15th, 11th & 12th: February 25th and April 22nd
- Acts is on Wednesday at 7:15 pm in the Loft with our College Intern, Sam Kottke, speaking the message! Join us for music, snacks, discussion, and more!
- Pathways will be Sunday at 10:15 am in the Loft! 9th and 10th grade parents please join us for a Ministry Milestone with your students! Let us know if you have any questions.
We will be serving on a mission trip this year in Mexico! We will be traveling to Tecate, Mexico from March 29th – April 3rd to build houses for those in need of them. We have limited spots available so please reach out to Gabe or Jordan if at all interested in attending this trip with us.
Colorado 2018 registration will close on January 29th so sign up as soon as possible! This trip is for all high school seniors who will graduate in 2018! This is a journey of discipleship where we ‘follow Jesus into the wilderness’. This summer we’ll be hiking in the Colorado Rocky Mountains from July 7th to July 15th. If you have any questions about what this trip entails both logistically or spiritually please do not hesitate to reach out to Jordan.
*Please let us know if you need scholarship help and we are more than happy to speak with you about options.
Wayzata Community Church is excited to announce that our Summer Camp is back at Bay Lake (otherwise known as Church Island) this summer and the dates are released! There will be three high school sessions this summer and of course, work crew! Registration for camp starts January 28th at 7:00 am! Start getting excited for the best week of your summer!
- HS #1-Sunday, June 10 through Saturday, June 16
- HS #2-Wednesday, June 27 through Tuesday, July 3
- HS #3-Saturday, July 21 through Friday, July 27
Bridge Builders is an exciting new opportunity for students to earn money from us that goes directly towards exciting opportunities that we offer here at Wayzata Community Church like; Summer Camp, Fall or Spring Retreats; Graduated Senior Colorado Trip; Mexico Mission Trip; and more! It works by signing up through sign up genius and helping out at one of the events listed below, we pay you money through these events that goes directly towards a church event! Please email Gabe with which event you’d like your money to be put towards!
*We also have scholarship money available if this funding is insufficient.
Upcoming dates for all grades in Milestone Ministries are as follows:
9th & 10th Graders: January 21st and April 15th
11th & 12th Graders: February 25th and April 22nd
All Milestones will meet at our normal Pathways time on Sunday at 10:15 am in the Loft. More information on Milestones below.
You may of heard of our Stepping Stones Family ministry. This year we are recreating, and amplifying that ministry and giving it a new name. MILESTONES is a re-newed learning opportunity for families with children creating a significant link between the church and home, while also fostering a sense of community among families.
Come See Me!
Fill out this Come See Me! form and we’ll try and do exactly that! We love seeing you inside the church and at our events but let us come see you at your events!
Connect with us
Big Smiles to you,
Jordan and Gabe