What’s in this High School Ministry News?
- Weekly Ministry- Acts Wednesday at 7:15 pm and Pathways Sunday at 10:15 am.
- Save the Date- Mexico, Colorado, and more!
- Mission Trip- We’re going to Mexico! Limited Spots available reach out ASAP!
- Colorado Registration- Backpack with us in the Rocky Mountains from July 7th-15th! Don’t miss out on this once in a lifetime discipleship experience!
- Bridge Builders- Earn money for WCC Opportunities from WCC Opportunities!
- Milestone Ministry Dates- 9th & 10th: January 21st and April 15th, 11th & 12th: February 25th and April 22nd
- Acts is this Wednesday at 7:15 pm! Join us for music, message, and discussion!
- Pathways this Sunday at 10:15 am! Join us for class discussion, snacks, and more!
We will be serving on a mission trip this year in Mexico! We will be traveling to Tecate, Mexico from March 29th – April 3rd to build houses for those in need of them. We have limited spots available so please reach out to Gabe or Jordan if at all interested in attending this trip with us.
Colorado 2018 registration will close on January 29th so sign up as soon as possible! This trip is for all high school seniors who will graduate in 2018! This is a journey of discipleship where we ‘follow Jesus into the wilderness’. This summer we’ll be hiking in the Colorado Rocky Mountains from July 7th to July 15th. If you have any questions about what this trip entails both logistically or spiritually please do not hesitate to reach out to Jordan.
*Please let us know if you need scholarship help and we are more than happy to speak with you about options.
Bridge Builders is an exciting new opportunity for students to earn money from us that goes directly towards exciting opportunities that we offer here at Wayzata Community Church like; Summer Camp, Fall or Spring Retreats; Graduated Senior Colorado Trip; Mexico Mission Trip; and more! It works by signing up through sign up genius and helping out at one of the events listed below, we pay you money through these events that goes directly towards a church event! Please email Gabe with which event you’d like your money to be put towards!
*We also have scholarship money available if this funding is insufficient.
Upcoming dates for all grades in Milestone Ministries are as follows:
9th & 10th Graders: January 21st and April 15th
11th & 12th Graders: February 25th and April 22nd
All Milestones will meet at our normal Pathways time on Sunday at 10:15 am in the Loft. More information on Milestones below.
You may of heard of our Stepping Stones Family ministry. This year we are recreating, and amplifying that ministry and giving it a new name. MILESTONES is a re-newed learning opportunity for families with children creating a significant link between the church and home, while also fostering a sense of community among families.
Come See Me!
Fill out this Come See Me! form and we’ll try and do exactly that! We love seeing you inside the church and at our events but let us come see you at your events!
Connect with us
Big Smiles to you,
Jordan and Gabe