The Wizard of Oz opens this week and we’re going to see it on Wednesday! Instead of our normal programming, Acts, we’ll be meeting up at the loft at 6:00 pm for pizza before we head down as a group to watch the show!
Those going to Mexico, our next meeting is March 18th in the Loft! See you there!
Make sure you sign up for camp! We currently still have spots open in sessions 2 and 3 and would love to see you there! Please know that you can switch to sessions 2 or 3 to be with your friends!
What’s in this High School Ministry News?
- Weekly Ministry- Wizard of Oz with pizza before at 6:00 pm in the Loft and Pathways Sunday at 10:15 am.
- Save the Date- Spring Retreat May 4th-6th!
- Work Crew- Fill out an application today!
- Camp– Registration is open! Sign up for HS camp sessions 2 and 3 today!
- Bridge Builders- Earn money for WCC Opportunities from WCC Opportunities!
- Milestone Ministry Dates- 9th & 10th: April 15th, 11th & 12th: April 22nd
- Wizard of Oz will be this week on Wednesday. Meet us in the Loft at 6:00 pm for pizza before the show!
- Pathways will be Sunday at 10:15 am in the Loft!
Save the Date:
- Spring Retreat- May 4th-6th!
- Mission Trip- March 29th- April 3rd
- Colorado 2018- July 7th-15th
- High School Camp-
- HS #1 Sunday, June 10 through Saturday, June 16
- HS #2 Wednesday, June 27 through Tuesday, July 3
- HS #3 Saturday, July 21 through Friday, July 27
- High School Ministry Year Calendar
Work Crew is an opportunity for incoming 10th-outgoing 12th grade students. This is an opportunity for an extended service-based faith experience beyond camp. Each session devotes two camp sessions to serving God, the camp, and the campers. By doing much of the behind-the-scenes work that enables camp to run so smoothly, the participants learn how to give of themselves without seeking credit or praise. The Work Crew experience is the next step after a session at camp, in pursuit of a deeper understanding of faith and faithful living through the example of Jesus.
WORK CREW 2018 SESSIONS
• Session 1: Sunday, June 10 – Friday, June 22 (For graduated seniors only)
• Session 2: Saturday, June 23 – Tuesday, July 3
• Session 3: Thursday, July 5 – Saturday, July 14
• Session 4: Sunday, July 15 – Friday, July 27
Please click here to be taken to the application; which needs to be filled out by students. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to Gabe or Jordan.
Summer Camp 2018
Registration for camp is now open! Please click here to register for either High School Camp 2 or High School Camp 3. Our first session is filled, sign up to make sure you get a spot in another session! Please note you have the option of switching into session 2 or 3 if your friends were unable to get into session 1!
- [FULL] HS #1-Sunday, June 10 through Saturday, June 16
- [Spots Available] HS #2-Wednesday, June 27 through Tuesday, July 3
- [Spots Available] HS #3-Saturday, July 21 through Friday, July 27
View a highlight video of High School Camp 2017 by clicking here!
Bridge Builders is an exciting new opportunity for students to earn money from us that goes directly towards exciting opportunities that we offer here at Wayzata Community Church like; Summer Camp, Fall or Spring Retreats; Graduated Senior Colorado Trip; Mexico Mission Trip; and more! It works by signing up through sign up genius and helping out at one of the events listed below, we pay you money through these events that goes directly towards a church event!
*We also have scholarship money available if this funding is insufficient.
Upcoming dates for all grades in Milestone Ministries are as follows:
9th & 10th Graders: April 15th
11th & 12th Graders: April 22nd
All Milestones will meet at our normal Pathways time on Sunday at 10:15 am in the Loft. More information on Milestones below.
You may of heard of our Stepping Stones Family ministry. This year we are recreating, and amplifying that ministry and giving it a new name. MILESTONES is a renewed learning opportunity for families with children creating a significant link between the church and home, while also fostering a sense of community among families.
Come See Me!
Fill out this Come See Me! form and we’ll try and do exactly that! We love seeing you inside the church and at our events but let us come see you at your events!
Connect with us
Big Smiles to you,
Jordan and Gabe
Gabe Flynn: 952.473.8877, email@example.com
Jordan Masters: 612.226.9467, firstname.lastname@example.org