- Music+Message on the Lawn- starts June 13th at 6:00 pm on the lawn! Your high school leaders will be there and so will Jordan when she’s not at camp!
- Colorado Commissioning- June 24th at the 9 o’clock service!
- Camp Sunday- August 5th we will celebrate our summer camp experience!
If you had fun on the retreat, or wished you would have went, make sure you sign up for camp! We currently still have spots open in sessions 2 and 3 and would love to see you there! Please know that you can switch to sessions 2 or 3 to be with your friends!
Please email Jordan or Gabe if you have any questions, want more information, or just want to say hi!
What’s in this High School Ministry News?
- Weekly Ministry- it’s our last Acts of the year this Wednesday! Join us!
- Senior Night– Please join us on May 20th as we celebrate our wonderful graduating class!
- Work Crew- Fill out an application today!
- Camp– Registration is open! Sign up for HS camp sessions 2 and 3 today!
- Bridge Builders- Earn money for WCC Opportunities from WCC Opportunities!
- Acts- at 7:15 pm where we have music, message, and more! This is our last one of the year, so make sure you don’t miss out!
- Pathways- is done for the year! We’ll resume on September 16th!
Save the Date:
- Senior Night- May 20th
- Colorado 2018- July 7th-15th
- High School Camp-
- HS #1 Sunday, June 10 through Saturday, June 16 (full)
- HS #2 Wednesday, June 27 through Tuesday, July 3
- HS #3 Saturday, July 21 through Friday, July 27
- High School Ministry Year Calendar
Work Crew is an opportunity for incoming 10th-outgoing 12th grade students. This is an opportunity for an extended service-based faith experience beyond camp. Each session devotes two camp sessions to serving God, the camp, and the campers. By doing much of the behind-the-scenes work that enables camp to run so smoothly, the participants learn how to give of themselves without seeking credit or praise. The Work Crew experience is the next step after a session at camp, in pursuit of a deeper understanding of faith and faithful living through the example of Jesus.
WORK CREW 2018 SESSIONS
• Session 1: Sunday, June 10 – Friday, June 22 (For graduated seniors only)
• Session 2: Saturday, June 23 – Tuesday, July 3 (5 spots remaining)
• Session 3: Thursday, July 5 – Saturday, July 14 (Full)
• Session 4: Sunday, July 15 – Friday, July 27 (4 spots remaining)
Please click here to be taken to the application; which needs to be filled out by students. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to Gabe or Jordan.
Summer Camp 2018
Registration for camp is now open! Please click here to register for either High School Camp 2 or High School Camp 3. Our first session is filled, sign up to make sure you get a spot in another session! Please note you have the option of switching into session 2 or 3 if your friends were unable to get into session 1!
- [FULL] HS #1-Sunday, June 10 through Saturday, June 16
- [Spots Available] HS #2-Wednesday, June 27 through Tuesday, July 3
- [Spots Available] HS #3-Saturday, July 21 through Friday, July 27
View a highlight video of High School Camp 2017 by clicking here!
Bridge Builders is an exciting new opportunity for students to earn money from us that goes directly towards exciting opportunities that we offer here at Wayzata Community Church like; Summer Camp, Fall or Spring Retreats; Graduated Senior Colorado Trip; Mexico Mission Trip; and more! It works by signing up through sign up genius and helping out at one of the events listed below, we pay you money through these events that goes directly towards a church event!
*We also have scholarship money available if this funding is insufficient.
Upcoming dates for all grades in Milestone Ministries are as follows:
- Milestone Ministry Dates- 9th & 10th: May 13th
All Milestones will meet at our normal Pathways time on Sunday at 10:15 am in the Loft. More information on Milestones below.
You may of heard of our Stepping Stones Family ministry. This year we are recreating, and amplifying that ministry and giving it a new name. MILESTONES is a renewed learning opportunity for families with children creating a significant link between the church and home, while also fostering a sense of community among families.
Come See Me!
Fill out this Come See Me! form and we’ll try and do exactly that! We love seeing you inside the church and at our events but let us come see you at your events!
Connect with us
Big Smiles to you,
Jordan and Gabe
Gabe Flynn: 952.473.8877, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jordan Masters: 612.226.9467, email@example.com