Wayzata Community Church – COVID Ministry Plan
Effective May 28, 2021
Details listed below are subject to change based on the most current CDC and MDH guidelines.
• No longer require face masks for fully vaccinated people
• No longer need to RSVP for a worship service
• Recommend social distancing of 6’ between households.
• WCC’s 1st floor continues to be a required masked area for youth programming.
Youth Indoor Programming (Sunday School, Small Groups, Family Ministry Events):
• Following State guidelines
• Kids are required to wear masks (regardless of being fully vaccinated)
• Staff and volunteers working with youth must wear masks
Youth Outdoor Programming:
• No masks required as long as there’s space for distancing.
Indoor Small Meetings & Events (Boards, Committees, Program groups):
• No longer require face masks if attendees are fully vaccinated adults (18+)
• If it’s an intergenerational event, kids should be masked if they are not vaccinated.
• Recommend social distancing of 6’ between households
Outdoor Large Gatherings
• No longer require face masks for all. (Masks for youth is at the discretion of their parents.)