DON’T FORGET TO REGISTER FOR THE RETREAT BELOW!
What’s coming up?
- 12th Grade Milestone- On November 11th at 10:30 am, 12th grade students and their parents should join us to discuss where faith and family intersect and what this year looks like as we head towards graduation.
- Colorado Information Meeting- Right after 12th Grade Milestone on November 11th, we’ll be doing our first Colorado Information Meeting for all current 12th grade students.
- Snack Down, Smack Down (Bake Sale)–On December 5th we will go shopping for families in our community who could use a little help this holiday season. Our church can support the mission event by purchasing baked goods made by the students on Sunday’s leading up to the event. November 11th is the first bake sale!
- Fall Retreat- Friday, November 16th- Sunday, November18th! Join us for a weekend of community and faith! Click here to register now.
- Never miss a High School Ministry event by clicking here to access the calendar for the whole year!
Fill out this Come See Me! form and we’ll try and do exactly that! We love seeing you inside the church and at our events but let us come see you at your events!
Connect with us!
Big Smiles to you,
Jordan and Gabe