- Sunday School in May-details
- Wednesday this week-Our last class!
- Don’t Mom Alone-Mom’s Podcast Club May 21st 7:30pm
- Kids Night Out- Last one of the year! May 18th 6-10pm
- Shipwrecked!! VBS 2018 Registration is Open!! Aug. 13-17
- Summer Camp Registration continues!
- Jodie’s contact Information
Graceland in May! Last Sunday we invited toe pre-k kiddos to join us for some Graceland fun! We played games as we learned about the Lord’s prayer with the 2nd and 3rd graders!
May 20-The Lord’s Prayer- This two week unit will be a time to talk about prayer and especially the prayer Jesus taught his disciples over 2000 years ago-The Lord’s Prayer. In small classroom groups we’ll explore this powerful prayer in meaningful ways.
May 27-Movie Sunday-If you are in town on Memorial day weekend join us for a movie in Planet Holywood (all grades) where we’ll talk about what we’ve learned about prayer and watch a special movie on prayer. I will be working off site this week and am looking for someone to show the movie at 9am. Please let me know if you can help out! This is an easy and fun way to be involved.
God Centered Moms: May 21st at 7:30pm (Care of You Room)
DON’T MOM ALONE!
Join WCC’s new Soul Sisters group for moms. All moms are welcome…brand new mamas, moms in the thick of it with young kids, and moms with older kids too! You are not alone in the crazy “mom world”, come join others for relevant discussion and fellowship.
This is a “podcast club”, we’re starting with 6 sessions of the podcast “God Centered Mom”. Listen before attending and plan to discuss. This month’s podcast is about inter-dependence. Listen before attending at: http://godcenteredmom.com/2018/03/19/interdependence-sharifa-stevens-ep-198/
For questions or more information please contact
Andrea Fazendin email@example.com 612-501-0936 (mom of 3 – 7yrs, 5yrs, and 16 mos) Heather Comer firstname.lastname@example.org 612-479-4662 (mom of 2 – 4yrs and 5mos)
Kids Night Out- This Friday, May 18th (6-10pm)
Don’t wait till the last minute! The last Kids Night Out of the program year is Friday May 18th. Join us for pizza, crafts, games and a kid friendly movie. Kids Night Out is for all kids ages 3-5th grade and their friends! Middle Schoolers are always welcome as helpers (no charge). Click here to register today!
Vacation Bible School
Vacation Bible School 2018
August 13-17 • 9 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
For ages 3 through 5th grade
and 6th-8th grade Junior Counselor Program
Cost: $100 per child
Click here to register.
Summer Camp 2018
Ready, Set, Register!
2018 CAMP SESSIONS
For incoming 3rd-5th grade students
CC #1 Saturday, June 23 through Tuesday, June 26
CC #2 Wednesday, July 11 through Saturday, July 14
Download a pdf of the Summer Camp 2018 brochure here.
This year we are using a NEW registration system for camp (all of your past camp account information will NOT work with the new system).
- If you have previously filled out the request for information forms follow the link below to start your registration for camp (make sure to have your username and password information ready to go!)• Click on this link: https://wccregistration.campmanagement.com/campers
• When logged into your parent portal, go to the top tab titled “enrollment”
• Select your camper to begin registration
- If you have not filled out the information form, use the link below to start your registration process
• New Camper Direct Enrollment Form:
https://wccregistration.campmanagement.com/enrollHope to see you soon!
Jodie Nyberg (952-270-3745-cell) (952-473-8877 #222 work)
Contact me at any time with questions!